Tarmac restorer RED for the restoration and repair of old tarmac surfaces. A superior RED tarmac paint to replace any original colouring lost over time. The RED tarmac driveway sealer will transform and protect RED tarmac surfaces.
Tarmaseal™ in RED restores and rejuvenates red tarmac driveways, car parks and paths. It is easily applied using a brush or roller. Prior to application, use with crack repair compound and/or cold lay repair to ensure best preparation of the surface of the tarmac. Also available in BLACK and GREEN.
The tarmac drive sealer in RED is very easy to apply. This advanced red tarmac paint, once applied, can totally transform the look of a driveway and make it look like new. Tarmaseal™ is a tarmac restorer specially designed to rejuvenate and transform tired looking tarmac. However, Tarmaseal™ is far superior and much more hard wearing than a RED tarmac paint. Another benefit is it that it’s a cost effective alternative to replacement of a driveway which can be expensive.
Tarmac Restorer RED – benefits:
- Transforms the appearance of any existing tarmac driveway
- Replaces lost resin from tarmac, vastly superior to bitumen based RED tarmac paint
- 20 litre drum, average coverage 40-60 sq metres:
– For a 1st coat: Bad Condition = 40m2, Average = 50m2, Very Good = 60m2;
– For a 2nd coat, it will go 50% further: Bad condition = 60m2, Average = 75m, Very Good =90m2;
- Easy to apply with roller
- Re-creates original colour of RED tarmac
- Avoids need for expensive replacement of asphalt
- Long term protection, reduces future tarmac repair
- Covers unsightly cement & oil stains or marks
- Superior to cheap RED tarmac paint
The RED tarmac driveway sealer provides lasting protection to RED tarmac surfaces that may have lost colour over time. The driveway sealer for tarmac is widely used by homeowners and the commercial sector.
- Water based superior RED Tarmac paint, eco-friendly & easy to apply
- 20 litre drum, average coverage 40-60 sq metres (60 sq. metres if the tarmac is in good condition but has lost colour and faded over time; 40 sq. metres for poorer quality tarmac surfaces)
- Top up coats of RED tarmac driveway sealer can be applied at any time
- Reduces tarmac stone loss and increases the life span of a tarmac driveway
- Waterproofs, re-colours and protects RED tarmac
- Resists oil, grease and dirt stains
- Resists fungicidal and algae growth