Easy to Apply… With Superb Results
Tarmac restorer and superior tarmac coating. Products for tarmac crack repairs.
Tarmaseal™ has been specially formulated as a high quality tarmac restorer. Tarmaseal™ is a tarmac coating often used with a crack repair compound for carrying out tarmac crack repairs. The tarmac restorer was originally formulated for commercial use, but is now available as a DIY tarmac repair product.
Tarmaseal™ is a durable tarmac restorer, used in conjunction with tarmac repair materials to produce outstanding results for rejuvenating old tarmac. It is superior to a tarmac paint often used on tarmac and asphalt surfaces such as driveways, car parks and playgrounds.
Tarmac Repair and Tarmac Repair Coating, superior alternative to Tarmac Paint
Tarmaseal has been designed as a high quality restoration product for tarmac and asphalt surfaces. It was originally designed with commercial applications in mind, but is now available as an easy to apply DIY tarmac repair product for homeowners.
- Simple process for tarmac coating
- Environmentally friendly product
- Uniform finish to repaired or previously laid tarmac
- Totally restores colour loss from tarmac
- Durable, hard wearing tarmac restorer
- Easy re-application when required
- Covers stains, spills and concrete residue
- Minimizes and makes future maintenance far easier
- Reduces ‘stone loss’ and surface ‘fretting’
- Waterproofs, seals and protects asphalt and tarmac
- Use with products for tarmac crack repairs
- Tarmac restorer available in black, red and green
- FAST Nationwide delivery
call us TODAY!
Far superior to a cheap tarmac paint
Unlike cheap bitumen based tarmac paint and products for tarmac crack repairs available in DIY shops, Tarmaseal™ is a high quality acrylic water based pigmented tarmac restorer. Tarmaseal™ not only transforms the tarmac, it also acts as a tarmac coating and replaces lost resins and colour from surface.
Once applied the tarmac surface will be protected, re-coloured and restored. If a top up coat of Tarmaseal™ is applied every few years, it will stay in good condition for years. It is also widely used with tarmac repair products for repairing cracks and pot holes in tarmac surfaces.
David LewisGrimsby Lincolnshire
Rafe KirkcaldyDereham Norfolk
Gerry McloughlinCarrick on Shannon Ireland
Stuart BywaterCoalville Leicestershire
Peter DevereuxGloucester Gloucestershire