Easy to Apply… With Superb Results
Tarmac repair and restorer. A tarmac repair coating superior in performance to tarmac paint
Tarmaseal™ has been specially formulated as a high quality restoration product for tarmac and asphalt that last longer than tarmac paint. It was originally designed with commercial applications in mind, but is now available as an easy to apply DIY tarmac repair product for homeowners.
Tarmaseal™ is a durable tarmac restorer, used in conjunction with tarmac repair materials to produce outstanding results for rejuvenating old tarmac and asphalt surfaces such as driveways, car parks and playgrounds.
Tarmac Repair and Tarmac Repair Coating, superior alternative to Tarmac Paint
Tarmaseal has been designed as a high quality restoration product for tarmac and asphalt surfaces. It was originally designed with commercial applications in mind, but is now available as an easy to apply DIY tarmac repair product for homeowners.
- Simple DIY Tarmac repair process
- Environmentally friendly product
- Uniform finish to repaired or previously laid tarmac
- Totally restores colour loss from tarmac
- Durable, long term restoration product
- Easy re-application when required
- Covers stains, spills and concrete residue
- Minimizes and makes future maintenance far easier
- Reduces ‘Stone loss’ and ‘fretting’
- Waterproofs, seals and protects asphalt and tarmac
- Resistant to staining
- Availble in black, red and green
call us TODAY!
Unlike cheap bitumen based tarmac paint and tarmac repair products available in DIY shops, Tarmaseal™ is a high quality acrylic water based pigmented tarmac restorer. Tarmaseal™ not only transforms the surface, it also replaces lost resins and colour from the Tarmac.
Once applied the tarmac surface will be protected, re-coloured and restored. If a top up coat of Tarmaseal™ is applied every few years, it will stay in good condition for years. It is also widely used with tarmac repair products for repairing cracks and pot holes in tarmac surfaces.